Thursday, September 16, 2010

Random Ramblings

Still have no computer. Except for blogging this is better for me. Except for blogging, that is. I miss reading blogs and some days, i just want to do that at work, but can't. Sigh. I don't think I'm in a rush to get a new one or get this one fixed even though the husband says it'll only cost about $50.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I've been sick for a month. A WHOLE MONTH!!! I have had a stupid cough and i was stupid and didn't really go to the doctors til i had to. Those pills started to work, but then stopped. Also, they gave me a PUFFER! My gosh, i had never had one of those before. I felt so so stupid. I went to the doctors again and they gave me other drugs, nothing. So i went back today and had to get chest xrays ---Have you all ever had one of those?? Strange--- and a blood test. They think i might have whopping cough. It kills me cause i have to miss my cousins baby shower. This makes me cry.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think i love this new show. Toddler and Tiaras. Its so bad its good. If you hate stage mums, you will HATE this show, but i think i love it. Some of the little girls (and boys) are just so darn cute!! Its on the lifestyle channel here, and i am so glad we have foxtel just for that channel alone.

While I'm talking about foxtel, they really need to fix up the channels after the 'storm'. Still broken foxtel, tut tut.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't you hate it when you have a plan in your head, but it takes time and you have no patience? That's me right now. I have a plan to pay off my credit cards and in theory its great. Its just not happening as fast as i would like. I wish i won the lotto. I wouldn't ask for too much. Just $25,000, AND that's not even enough to cover all my debt, just 70% (not ALL credit cards, don't judge), which is enough.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want a roast dinner for tea tonight. Does someone want to come to my house and cook one for me please? I will even let you stay and eat some AND I'll do the cleaning up after. That's an offer you can't say no to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I really love the shows, Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie, but gosh, i can not stand the 'new' Darren. No, no, no, no, no, its just not the same.

No comments: