Monday, August 1, 2011

Bits and Pieces

I have loads of stuff to say, but i can't get it out of my head and through my hands onto the keyboard.
So i don't really know what this post will end up as.
I apologize in advance.


--------------------------------------------

I went to the doctors the other day.
I had to get the pill.
I'm married, just FYI, just in case you didn't know.
Its also winter time here, just keep that in mind.
I've been on the pill before also, just not in ages....
I haven't gotten it since going to these doctors.
Anyway...
I had gloves on when i went in there, so of course, my wedding ring was covered.
And of course, even though I'm 26, (yeah, ahuh, 26), i had to sit through the 'sexually active' lecture.
BLAH.
That was fun.



--------------------------------------------


My friend is having her engagement party this weekend.
Its a backyard engagement party.
In the west.
Where there will likely be a fire drum.
If you are on twitter, I'll likely be talking about it.
I don't know if it'll be good, or great or blah.
I just i don't know.
I like hanging out with that part of my past.
But then i feel like I'm SO different to them now as well, so i don't how it will be.


----------------------------------------------

AND THEN!!
The engagement party is on Saturday night.
Then on Monday morning, SUPER early, I fly down to Melbourne.
THEN!!
On Tuesday, we fly out to Bali!!
(The husband is flying to Melbourne on Saturday, to see his family, and I'm staying to go to the engagement party).
While it seems I'm super excited, I'm not sure i am just yet.
I'm excited about not having to go to work for almost 3 weeks.
I'm excited to be in the sun and not in the cold.
I'm excited to get another stamp in my passport, --which reminds me i need to find that--.
But I'm not sure if I'm quite excited about Bali yet.
We'll see.


------------------------------------------------

I really wish there was a change all option on the spellcheck here...

No comments: