Great for stalking.
Annoying for silly silly games.
Great for stalking.
Annoying for random work people adding me.
Great for stalking.
So i did this 25 things thing a little while ago, and i thought i would look over it again. Some of the things, i still agree with. Some have changed. Others i have added to.
**By the by, i know that this is more then 25, but i started this list on my phone and kept adding. I ended up just picking 25 and posting them, but this is my blog, so i make the rules**
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I have the same middle name as most of the females in my family and I love that if I ever changed my surname to my husbands, I'll still have that.
2. I feel like I have no direction in my life and I love and hate it at the same time. I also haven't got any of those great life plans that people talk about. At the moment, I think I'm hating that. It doesn't give me much to strive for or look forward to. I think i might have some idea of what i want. Not going to share it yet though
3. I sometimes wish I could turn back time to when I didn't have a worry or stress, but then I wouldn't be who I am. I also have trouble finding a time like that.
4. I would do anything in the world for my family, including die for them. If anything happened to any of them, it would break my heart.
5. Re: 4, I think dying in place for someone is rather selfish though.
Think about it, if they are THAT important to you, you must be to them, and if you can't live without them, how could you make them live without you. That said, I would still do it if need be.
6. My favourite colour is pink and although it doesn't seem like it, I like girly dresses, although I'm too insecure about my legs to wear them.
7. I think I know too much about somethings and not enough about others, I wish that the ratio was more even, then I wouldn't be as frustrated/ confused all the time.
8. I believe I have a mild case of OCD. I can't help it, If I need to do something, I need to do it then and do it right according to me.
And if someone else tries to help and does it different, watch out. Working on this one. I'm allowing myself to make more mistakes and changes. Its hard though.
9. I like reading true crime. Mostly child abuse. Not because I'm sick, but because it makes me feel less guilty about my life and more guilty at the same time. I can't explain it, but it's good, I think.
10. Contrary to most peoples belief, I'm really not a bitch, I think it related back to point 8. Although, I do have bad days.
11. I have a bad case of FOMO. I think I have had it all my life, (only it was nameless until recently) and I think it will continue forever.
12. I'm not afraid of dying, but I am afraid about the after ness of dying. What happens if everyone is wrong? (ps. I don't mean to offend anyone with that point.)
13. When ever I listen to music out in public, I always think people can hear it and are judging me on it.
14.I hate when I have to repeat myself. If I'm making the effort to tell you something, you can at least make the effort to listen! Oh my gosh, I hate it.
14.5. I also hate bring questioned when I am asked to help. If you don't like my answer, fine, but don't question me. You asked for MY help.
15. I hold grudges. It doesn't matter how stupid you think I'm being, if I'm crossed, I will hold it up on you, until I lose the motivation or energy to hold it anymore. I can't help it, so sorry in advance. Oh and if I'm told I'm being stupid because of it or the reason is stupid, it will just make it last longer... So probably don't. ; p
16. Re: 15. I'm stubborn. Don't try and change my mind or tell me I'm wrong, it won't work.
17. I like acknowledgement. Selfish probably, but something as simple as a thanks or appreciate it, is enough. I use it as motivation. If I don't get enough, I stop. I think I give it back, let me know if I don't though.I can never accept it though. I always always always just palm it off, in the nicest possible way.
18. Although I'm good at hiding it, (at least I think I am anyway) I am very emotional. Ps. Angry = not an emotion. That's just everyday. ; ) I also care too much about most things.
19. I love love love SLEEP! I could sleep all day, but then I get cross at myself for wasting the day, so I really can't win.
20. I though it would be easier to think of 25 things....
21. It takes a bit to earn my respect, but once you have it, unless you cross me, I will respect you 100%.
22. I wish I was more brave.
23. I moved into my house a few months ago and there are still things to unpack. Some people would blame this on laziness, I blame time and storage space. Do we have any volunteers to do for me? So i was talking about my old house when i posted this the first time, but now a month after moving, same thing. Lets boxes though.
24. If I won the lotto, I think I would only keep enough to pay off my debts/bills, the rest I would give to family then friends.
25. I could spend hours on facebook, stalking everyone I know and then people they know. I think I have a problem of needing to know everything about everyone. I also want to point out, I CAN NOT stand it when people use text speak or misspellings in status updates.
Nothing bugs me more. I blame the OCD.
26. I feel like I'm always putting others before myself.
27. I hate being late, to anywhere.
29. I hate having hair on my clothes, it's the most annoying thing when I can feel it but can't see it.
30. I hate when people do accents. Just hate it. Esp when they are not good at them. Im ok if you HAVE an accent, but if you put one on, my gosh. You may not think you sound bad, but just stop.
31. My phone is ALWAYS on silent. Not because it has to be, but because I can't stand ring tones, any ringtones at all. So if you call and I miss it, the reason is cause I didn't hear/see my phone, not that I'm ignoring you. Although sometimes it is. ; p
32. I need noise to sleep. Although sometimes the noise keeps me awake for longer then I should be awake too...
33. I set 5 alarms to get up. Starting an hour before I have to and in 15 min intervals, that way when I really really have to get up I'm already semi awake and it's not as difficult to get up.