I found our what heaven was like today...I had a awesome amazing magnificent thing happen.I had a hot stone massage.It was H E A V E N.Me and the sister went to a day spa.**The ONLY thing that I looked forward to during my whole holiday..**We had a body wrap, which was basically mud put on almost every part of you and you sitting there while it soaked into your skin.While the waiting happened, the lady gave me a head massage and a hot towel on your face and goodness.I was so relaxed I could pee.
And then!I had THE HOT STONE MASSAGE.....OhMyGosh...I nearly died of goodness.First I had a stone under my stomach and even though it felt weird atfirst, it was good.Then there was hot oil and the stones and just wow ness..The thing is, I couldn't shut my mind off.I couldn't stop thinking and just be.In the body wrap, I was thinking of Facebook and Twitter and how Icould describe the goodness in a blog. (which I think I did, quitewell) ; )Then in the stone massage, this was my mind:
- mmmm, I wonder if the kebab shop is still open.
- I have to pack tonight, gosh
- husband, should we get kebabs for dinner? *cause at this point, I obviously had telepathic powers*
- I wonder what's for dinner?
- I really hope we can have kebabs for tea
- no, not the feet, so ticklish
- I wonder what the time it is
- My knee is starting to hurt
- Great, now its starting to spasm..
- that hurts but feels so good too
- what day is it today?
- Thursday? That means I got paid
- crap that means we spent WAY more then I thought, double crapBut apart from the non stop thinking and not relaxing, it felt good.I want to be rich and get this done at least once a month.OR, become like Anna Nicole Smith, and marry a old rich guy and get them once a week...