Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ahem!! (which i seem to use a fair bit... )

So i went to the movies tonight.

I saw Law Abiding Citizen.
My letter was answered and not only was it amazing, it AMAZING!!.
My gosh, go see it right now. If you can only see one movie in the near future, let it be this one.

ANYWAY!!

I started this post with one thing in mind.

People in movie theaters annoy the crap out of me.
I'm one of those people who will whisper, WHISPER to whomever I'm with, in their EAR, but barely loud enough for them to hear.

Yet today people went too far.

We had the people in front who got up A LOT.
We had those same people who were looking on their phone almost the whole movie, (til the husband said something, and then they stopped)
We had people who LAUGHED in a serious part of the movie. LAUGHED. It wasn't a comedy.
We had someone who said 'they should have killed her instead', about a person who DIDN'T die. Ahh, I'm sorry, how about you shut up jerkface.

I wanted to punch all of them. I didn't though.

They almost ruined my movie experience, and if not for the AMAZINGness of the movie and that which is Gerald, it would have been ruined.

Like i said, people in movie theaters, annoy the crap out of me.


PS. Just one thing re: the movie, there was one bit where i had to turn away cause it was like WHOA, so just warning you, if you take my advice and go see it, there is one WHOA bit. Apart from that it was all a different kind of WHOA moments.

Oh, and PPS. I totally bought all the True Blood books today as well. Awesomeness all round.

No comments: