Thursday, February 18, 2010

I have A confession to make....

~ I haven't brushed my hair in about 3 weeks. (it's clean though, I
totally still wash it)

~ I haven't washed my dishes in about 2 weeks.

~ I haven't hand washed dishes in more then a year

~ I'm waiting to be discovered. Not sure by who or for what, but I'm
waiting.

~ sometimes I think about suicide. Never enough to go through with it,
but just thinking.

~I haven't cooked food in about 2 weeks, hence the need for no washing of dishes.

~ I never eat all of my food. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Whether I
cook it or not, never is all eaten.

~ I always answer my work phone (after my required greeting) with
'what's up?' but I really don't care. I can't even stop myself from
saying if anymore.

~ I have absolutely NO savings. But I do have credit cards, which is
the reason I have no savings. - Im working on this

No comments: