Sunday, March 28, 2010

LL

Dear Hare Krishna people,
Your singing always makes me smile. But that doesn't mean I want to be
brainwashed by it all.

Dear school children,
Your singing on a peak hour train, DOES NOT make me smile.
Oh and ps. Being children your supposed to give up your seat when
older people are standing. Learn some gosh darn manners!!

Dear Kings Cross,
I shall miss you. A lot. Tear.

Dear new apartment on the 34th floor,
You kinda scare me. I hope your worth it.

Dear husband,
When we watch a movie at home, i like it to be like the movies. You
know quiet, no phone calls stopping the movie, etc etc. I gave you the
no darkness thing, give me the quiet thing.

Dear tummy,
Stop rumbling, I already fed you tea.


Ps. Sorry for the shortness. :(

1 comment:

Green Stone said...

It's true. If you're going to be in a cult, one where they play drums and sing in public and give out free hugs is actually pretty neat.