Sunday, July 12, 2009

Meh...

I haven't really got much to say recently...

I have been having a bit of a meh time.. as the title says.

Im just getting a bit over it all. Work, paying bills and the whole being an adult thing.

I had basically a breakdown at work the other day. An hour and a half meeting with my boss later, and i seemed to get my point across. I'll see whether it will make a difference by the end of next week. I dont have high hopes.

I am seriously thinking about leaving, but i have a trip all planned and booked for a week in August, so if i did quit and got a new job, i couldn't exactly ask for time off... Not the best look...

And then me and hubby were talking about going on a big holiday, like possibly a working holiday, and my current job has a thing called a career break, which could work better for me as well... So lets hope i get good news by Friday...

My husband got changed to monthly pay, so that is gonna be fun when he gets paid... Even though our salaries got into a 'shared' account, he is the type where money burns a hole in his pocket, even when he doesn't have any!! So, im really looking forward to that first pay...

Going to see Bruno on Thursday with a bunch of people from work... Not too thrilled about going with work people, but thrilled that work got the tickets for FREE for us...!! Plus going the a bar before hand should settle the not thrilledness to not caring, so cheering.

Anyway, thats all i got for now.
I'll update the work result, and Bruno night.

No comments: