Tuesday, January 25, 2011

People Suck

So this article came out on the front page of the paper today.

Here is just a little bit:

HE'S a battler from Sydney's west, a factory worker whose dream is to win a share in Lotto and take his wife on her first overseas holiday.

But Ghazi Adra could also be the state's most honest man - finding $50,000 cash on a train seat, then handing it straight to police.

The money - a large bundle of $US100 notes stashed inside a cooler bag - would have been enough for Mr Adra to retire immediately and whisk his wife away on her dream trip.

But the 68-year-old insisted the cash had to be returned to its rightful owner. All he wants is a thank you.


Now, that's not the part where people suck.

This is where people suck:



Lets ignore the poor use of the English language, and look at these peoples attitude.
Who cares?
I would keep it?
I'm not gonna get caught, so its ok?
She must be stupid?

Come on now.


People suck.

For the record, in that picture, I'm R. The only one saying that they would hand it in.
In the article, there was a poll, and last i saw, it was 55% hand it back. ONLY 55%.

The world is going down the crapper and right here is your reason why. SMH.

















And while we are talking about sucking.
I just called (one of) my banks, BankWest.
I have a loan with them. I set up my loan to come out on my payday.
It was fine until about 2 months ago. Then it started coming out randomly and overdrawing my account.
So i called them.
Lets just say, after working in a call centre and having customer service, i was not impressed.
When a customer has to make a suggestion, because the Rep is telling me to go to my actual bank - who can't help me anyway - to fix the problem, even though it was fine til 2 months ago, that ain't great.
Then when i make the suggestion, and the Rep is a right C* word, ain't good either.
If you happen to be in Australia and read this, go with someone else.
If you are already with them, change. Fast.

No comments: