Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baffled

I don't understand people.


I don't understand people who used to work with me.


I don't understand people who used to work with me, and were happy enough to continue coming to work and getting paid to do barely anything.


I don't understand people who used to work with me, and were happy enough to continue coming to work and getting paid to do barely anything but then when they get fired (or leave but its usually the people who were fired, cause they are probably bitter), talk shit about the company.


I don't understand people who used to work with me, and were happy enough to continue coming to work and getting paid to do barely anything but then when they get fired (or leave but its usually the people who were fired, cause they are probably bitter), talk shit about the company and encourage others to do it too.


Now, i don't talk too highly of where i work, i admit it, but i still work there. I'm making little to no effort to find a new job, but that is MY choice.


When/IF i ever leave, i will not be one of those people who say bad stuff about my previous (as it will be then) workplace. They were good enough to let me work there, and pay and that's all they had to do.


Sure, i didn't get the promotion that i wanted, or the pay rise, but i wasn't fired either. I wasn't told, your role is now cleaning the bathrooms, or doing something completely different to what i signed up for.


Yes, i could have wanted more or i could have expected more, (and i have), but in the end, i still had a job, and even if i was fired, (usually) THROUGH MY OWN DOING, it wasn't something that i wasn't aware of.




Like i said, i don't understand people.

No comments: