Saturday, October 24, 2009

Music I heart.

So i have this thing on my phone that if i hear a song, it can tell me the name of the song, and the singer.

I listen to music all day at work, and USUALLY its kinda crappy music. But occasionally something awesome comes on, and i just need to know what it is.

Then i try and make my husband buy it for me to listen to. That part doesn't always work though.

I thought i would share my awesome music taste with everyone.

So enjoy!!

Bad Things ~ Jace Everitt


Not only is this song awesome, but it starts at the beginning of an AMAZING show*.

The Times They Are A Changin' ~ Bob Dylan


I tried to find the clip that was played at the beginning of WatchMen, but they were all not embedded.

Here It Goes Again ~ Ok Go


MOST AWESOME FILM CLIP EVER.
Song is pretty good too.

Lola-The Kinks

*Top Of The Pops-70s*



I love that this clip was filmed before i was born.
When i first heard The Kinks, i thought they were a new band with an old sound, but then i found out who they were and were glad.
Kinda.

So Human ~ Lady Sovereign


I'm not a dancer, but this sound
just makes me move.
Although, i usually just do it in my head.

Rain On Your Parade ~ Duffy
(Live from Webster Hall in NYC)


I love her voice. Although i do think
she looks like she got smacked in the mouth.

"Carry On Wayward Son" ~ Kansas


I admit. My love for this song started from

Tiny Dancer ~ Elton John
Almost Famous


I had to use this video. Just HAD to.

Points Of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer ~ Linkin Park & Jay-Z


I love 99 problems, but I LOVE the two as one.

Fight For Your Right to Party ~ Beastie Boys


Who doesn't love some good old Beastie Boys?

Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes



I know that The Who sang the original,
but i like this one.

There was gonna be 12 songs here, but Regina Spektor is not being friendly, so here is the link to her song that i like.
It really is quite good too.

No comments: