Saturday, October 31, 2009

I know God was all no Idols other then me, but....

I love this guy.

I found him through twitter, when one of the Madden brothers (i don't remember which, and they look the same so it doesn't make that much of a difference, right?) demanded he be followed, so like a good little lemming, i thought, why not? But i have to say, thanks Maddens.

Shane is smart, and angry and passionate and makes me think. He also sometimes makes me feel guilty but in the good, i need to be less selfish and help the world kinda way.

He is a part of the celebrity world, (He was totally in Survivor: Panama, so that makes people a celebrity, right?) but seems separate enough not to be fucked by it all.

He can totally put celebs in their place, and then on the other hand, bring the good ones out of the woodwork.

He seems like an amazing dad too, and I'm sure his son will be an great guy.

I think my most favorite thing though, is that he calls people mama and poppa. I don't know what it is, but i think that is awesome.

I think you all should check out his blog right now please.

And if that doesn't do it to you, watch this:




PS. This video is his submission video to Survivor, which is also pretty funny. Watch that too.

No comments: