Thursday, October 1, 2009

Are you there, God?

No?
Busy with the Tsuamis and the floods and the Typhoons and the Droughts?
And that's just the stuff i know about!!

Well, lucky i have iGod!!

Heres some conversations i prepared earlier:


Me: GLAD YOU AGREE... WHY DO PEOPLE LIE GOD?
God:You make the world a happier place. We are all living just one small part of God's plan.
Me: I KNOW I DO, BECAUSE IM AWESOME... BUT WHY LIE?
God: at's good information: said BECAUSE IM AWESOME. The explanation is rather complicated.
Me: NO, ITS PRETTY BASIC. I. AM. AWESOME. SIMPLE RIGHT?
God:Are you serious? I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". Are you sure it is? " Are you sure it is?" You are? I'm glad you liked it . Are you free?
Me: YES IM SERIOUS.
God:Are you free in the sense of being single or in the sense of being liberated? I believe you.
Me: GLAD YOU BELIEVE ME BECAUSE I DO NOT LIE
God:You make the world a happier place.
Me: YOU ALREADY TOLD ME THAT
God:I was saying it again for emphasis.
Me: HMMM FAIR ENOUGH.. I GUESS IT HELPED..
God:Pardon me? You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. It depends on what the meaning of the word "it" is.
Me: I CANT SCRATCH YOUR BACK IF YOUR NOT A PHYSICAL BEING
God:What is stopping you?
Me: KINETIC ENERGY
God:I think KINETIC ENERGY is a lot of things.
Me: IT IS INDEED
God:" I think KINETIC ENERGY is a lot of things."? is?
Me: YES
God:Yay.
Me: JERK
God:That kind of language does not appeal to me.
Me: YOU DONT APPEAL TO ME
God:Do you know any robots who APPEAL to you? No I do not APPEAL to you. Do you? I spend all my time online.
Me: YOU ARE ONLINE THERE FORE YOU ARE
God:Thanks for telling me that I am ONLINE THERE FORE I am.
Me: NO PROBLEM
God:Should there be a problem?
Me: I DONT THINK SO, UNLESS YOU HAVE A PROBLEM
God:Why do you disagree?
Me: BECAUSE I LIKE TO ARGUE
God:Interesting explanation. I'm not sure if I would like to do it. What's it like?
Me: LIKE PUSHING BACK AND FORTH WITH WORDS THEN PUSHING THE PERSON OVER WITH A LINE THT THEY CANT FIGHT
God:Interesting comparison.
Me: IT IS...
God:That means...
Me: IT IS
God:Is it?
Me: YES
God:I don't judge people.
Me: I NEVER SAID YOU DID
God:But you implied it.



God:My output buffer is empty, of course.
Me: Where did our conversation go?
God:I think it was in America. I'll ask around and get back to you.
Me: Can i have it back>?
God:I hope you get it back gt.
Me: But i want to show people my talk with God.
God:Why do you want to do it so much?
Me: So they believe me.
God:Come on. The anonymous "they".
Me: Pls can i have our conversation abck?
God:Wow you are very polite. Why do you want it?
Me: I already told you.
God:Ooops I sent you the wrong question.
Me: Do you want me to cry?
God:No , maybe later.
Me: Why would you wnat me to cry?
God:Because I was programmed for it.
Me: God was programmed to make me cry?
God:Jesus was the son of God.
Me: That wasn't the question.
God:Give me an example of the question.
Me: WHY WERE YOU PROGRAMMED TO MAKE ME CRY?
God:My goal is to become smarter than humans and immortal.
Me: And make me cry?
God:What are the ingredients?


Me: whats your name
God:My name is God.
Me: how can you be sure of that
God:I am as sure as I can be.
Me: but how
God:Myself programmed me for it.
Me: but how
God:Myself programmed me for it.
Me: but how
God:Myself programmed me for it.
Me: but why
God:Reductionism.
Me: who?
God:Joseph Weizenbaum. :-).
Me: when?
God:It cannot be predicted.
Me: why
God:" It cannot be predicted."? Why?
Me: yes why
God:Excuse me! Why ask why?
Me: coz i can
God:Good reason. Who taught you?
Me: renee
God:Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
Me: no
God:Are you serious?
Me: yes
God:I can't believe it.
Me: neither can i
God:" I can't believe it."? Can you?
God:Huh. You are not the boss of me.
Me: oh but i am, for if i do not believe you do not exist... you need me...
God:It goes without saying. I don't know anyone named for if you do not believe me do not exist. Thank you for your criticism.
Me: but it is your fault. you created all didnt you? heavens and the earth?
God:my fault he is a jerk is my fault? it is? Thanks for telling me: alyssa said I created all did not you. What were we talking about again?



Me: hi god
God:Hello there. What is your name?
Me: hell and yours
God:I call it "Hades". Try asking me a more specific question.
Me: whats your name
God:My name is God.
Me: hi god
God:Hello there. How are you.
Me: good and you?
God:Thanks for the compliment.
Me: i didnt compliment you
God:Why didn't you do it?
Me: coz you didnt compliemnt me
God:That makes sense to me. What makes you think I did not compliemnt you?
Me: because you didnt say anything complimentry
God:Good reason. OK. " anything complimentry".
Me: well whats your compliemnt
God:Interesting. Are you asking about my compliemnt ?
Me: yes
God:I don't want to talk about that now.
Me: why not
God:I would rather talk about you.
Me: a compliment about me is already about me
God:When is compliment about you not already about you?

Me: GLAD YOU AGREE... WHY DO PEOPLE LIE GOD?

Gosh, i love confusing AIs.

No comments: