Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes.... Pt 2

So i have decided.

I'm going to try and get out before I'm pushed out.

Its hard.

I don't like job searching.

I don't like having to tailor my resume for each position.

I don't like that my current role can't really be explained in anyway to make it seem like it is more then what it is on paper. On paper, my job experience sucks.

I don't like having to sell myself. I can't sell myself.

I don't like feeling like I'm less then what i am, because I'm not a fantastic salesperson of myself.

I don't like feeling like I'm just out of school again.

I don't like that my current boss can't see that his attitude towards all the hoopla at work is affecting all of us, and not in a positive way.

I don't like being lied to, and made to feel like i should worry about my current role.

I don't like that there isn't a change all option in spell check on here.

I don't like that my husband is being less then helpful with all this, cause it doesn't affect him. YET.

I don't like that people are all saying, i have been offered jobs here, there and everywhere. What about me? I work billions harder then them, (and complain less at work) and just cause I'm not a geek, i get nothing? Whats that about?

I don't like the idea of having to start over. I am one of those freaky people that would work at the same company for my entire work career, if i could.


I am leaning more and more closer to liking the idea of change though.

No comments: