I think i will be buying the book when it comes out, even though i don't have the idea of having an unborn son yet, but meh.
Its kinda similar to a book i own called, 'No Tattoos before You're Thirty - what I'll tell my children' by Sam de Brito. His book is for both his to be son and daughter though, so i can relate to it more so. He also has a blog which can be funny. His sister has a funny blog too, that i read religiously.
I have to admit, though, i love them both.
Back to the site...
Here are a few of my favourite:
6. Follow Instructions - You'll be done in half the time.
45. Wrap your own presents. -Aluminum foil works in a pinch and you don’t need tape.
81. Remember, the girl you're with is somebody's sister. And he's perfectly capable of kicking your ass.
195. Don't boo. - Even the ref is somebody’s son.
216. Make your own money. However, there is no harm in enjoying the generosity of wealthy friends.