Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cos its MY TOWN!!

I was on the way home from work today, and i was an OK mood, not a great one, cause i still have no money, thanks jerk work, but i had finished work, so i was happy about that..

Anyway, i live in the Cross.

So these 'ladies' were leaving the train station, and i hear one of them say to the other, 'don't touch anything, we are in the Cross.'

And i wanted to punch them in the face.

I love where i live. L O V E it.

I don't think i will ever move from here.

I love that there are at least 3 kebabs shops in close walking distance, and that there are at least twice as many strip clubs. ('cause i totally frequent them so regularly.... *Sarcasm*)

I love the 'adult' stores that i have to walk past on my way to and from work.

I love that i can want just about any food i can imagine and i can pretty much get it in just a short walk.

I love that i have a markets next door to my house on the weekend. Every weekend.

I love that there are about a bajillion cafes and restaurants that i haven't even discovered yet!

I love that there is dingy parts that people are scared of, that i walk down all the time.

I don't think that its odd, that i recognize the hookers and the homeless people on the streets.

I love that there is navy yards down one end of my street and Oxford Street (eventually) down the other end, and just about every other class of people in between.

And Bitch on the street, AIN'T NO ONE GONNA SAY ANY DIFFERENT!!

No comments: