Monday, May 18, 2009

Its spelt MY, not Miiii

There are a few things that annoy me, I'll be honest there are actually a lot, but lets just pretend that there is only a few for this blog post alone. 

One of the major things that bug me is spelling. Now i have as crappy spelling as the next person, I'm not talking good spelling, I'm talking spelling ACTUAL words. I am so so so so so so sick of things like this: 
My BaBiii MaYA"z B'day MwaHz.... =p
I understand My and B'day, but apart from that, I'm a little WTF?!?! 

What has come to the world when this is the spelling that people think is acceptable? No, seriously, what the HELL does it mean...?!?!?! 

I again, want to point out that there is a difference between spelling something incorrectly, and doing that

Please world, learn that Baby is spelt with a Y and not 16 I's. 
Learn that a Z can not be put in places where a S should belong. 
AND if your word doesn't show up in spell check, its because you are an idiot.  (unless its meh, and then spell check is the idiot.)

And i am done. 

No comments: