Monday, June 8, 2009

I want MONEY!! Lots of MONEY!

I hate money. Really I do. Money is what is wrong with the world and what is definitely wrong with my life.

I have many *read 4* credit cards, a loan and then rent and general bills. Now, while that doesn't seem like a lot, (or does it?). It IS!


All of my credit cards are generally at the credit limit, or at most, $100 from the limit. And I know that it is stupid but I just barely pay the minimum repayments each month, (well, I pay it weekly, but all added up, most of them are only just over the minimum).


The loan is paid off weekly at a set amount, and I sometimes, *read once or twice * have paid extra on it.


I really really don't like having this debt, really. But at the same time, I don't know what I would do when it is paid off.


I could probably afford to pay off more each week, but as soon as it gets to the point of about $500 or so under the limit, then I (or the husband, more him then me) see something that we 'need' and back closer to the limit it is. Currently, its a snow trip. 5 months ago, it was a trip to Japan. Now, as much as I love the traveling and the 'adventure', I think I would rather just have no debt.


I don't know. I think that money and my debt is something that I love and hate at the same time. I would love to save all that extra paid on interest to buy my house or something exciting that is not nothing, but I don't .


Like I said. I hate money.


But I would like some more of it please. : )

No comments: