Sunday, June 28, 2009

No, your child is not cute.



Now, i don't want to say all this and then back down when i start popping out babies, but if my child is not cute, please someone tell me.
Everyone, this child (while probably photo shopped), is not cute:




While i would love to say this child is cute, i can not.
**I'm so sorry to the parents, but i found this picture on Google after googling ugly babies**
I only bring this up, as friends of mine had a child, and while both of them were quite attractive, their child (to start with), was not. I'm not saying this to be mean, but the little one looks like she is growing into her looks, cause i see her now, and i can kinda see the cuteness, but then, no way.
And what annoyed me worse, was, everyone was like, ohhhh, so cute, gorgeous, etc etc. WHY DO PEOPLE LIE ABOUT STUFF LIKE THIS?
I admit, she had the most amazing eyes, but her eyes compared to her face was just not proportional.
Now, I couldn't comment and say she was something she was not, and i wouldn't expect people to do that to my (future) children either. I just don't think its right.



Children, cuteness, lies

2 comments:

Miss Rosa said...

This is where the saying "a face only a mother could love" must come from.

Red said...

Stupidest saying EVER.