Saturday, June 20, 2009

Silence is golden...








Bebebeep beebeep bebebeep

Bebebeep beebeep bebebeep

You all know it. That annoying Nokia MSG tone that other people think is cool.

There is a new one that's just as annoying for the iPhone, but I can't get the tone of it.



Like I have said before, I work for a telco, so one would assume we get the newest phone and that means that those annoying tones I hear at work first, then when people get over them at work, it goes out to the public and I get to hear it all over again!!!


I don't just hate MSG tones, I hate ring tones as well. I hate the songs that people play as a ring tone.

I hate those novelty tones and I ESP hate the ads that are shown for those tones. If I had my way, I would make sure that everyone's phone was on silent ALL THE TIME, no matter what. Or, I would cancel phone calls altogether and just text mag everyone.


No comments: