Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sorry, did you not see I was reading that?

So I travel a little for work, just two train trips and its not long at all. But I need stuff to do on the train, and I like to keep up with the news, so I daily buy the newspapers, and I previously, bought magazines on a tri weekly, (thats three times a week, right?). I didn't mind the cost and it gave me entertainment and respite during the day at work.

I have since given up my magazine habit, and have saved a bunch of money, BUT, thats not what this post is about.


When I get to work, because my trip is so short, I sometimes, haven't read all of the paper/magazine. I keep it open on my desk and when I get a chance check it out. The thing that annoys me, is when people walk past my desk, and see something in the paper or magazine, ( from now on, lets just call it the paper), and then they come on over and PRETEND THEY NEED TO TALK TO ME ABOUT RANDOMNESS, and read my paper. Annoying, no?

The thing that is worst then that is when I get pulled back to work, and random person changes the page and continues reading the rest of the paper...!!!!!

Now come on, that is just freaking rude.

I have no problem if you want to read it after I have finished it, none at all. In fact, im just going to throw it away, so I don't care what is done with it, but while I am reading something that I purchased, its not cool to read it firstly, over my shoulder, and then to change the page of what I am reading...?!?!?!?!?


It just makes me so so cross.

Just stop it.


No comments: