Sunday, June 14, 2009

Why am i waiting...

No, Andy Warhol, it doesn't.



I absolutely, HATE waiting. I dont care what the reasons are, if i need to go somewhere, and i have told you we are going at said time, then you are either ready or i get cross.







I don't care what the excuse is, i just can not standing waiting for anyone.



I don't think that this is classed as impatient, cos when something is loading or frozen, (like a computer and junk), but if its somebody that i am waiting on, well, they better get their hurry on!!.



I dont know what it is, but i think it may have something to do with me not being able to be late. I get all antsy when i know that im even going to get somewhere on time and not early, (please note this antsy feeling does not include when im coming into work).



So, advance warning, if you are going anywhere with me, do not make me wait!!



2 comments:

Naked Truth said...

I used to be the exact same way... it caused me a lot of anxiety, because people always seem to lag. I had to start meditation... and when I get impatient with someone I have to do my breathing exercises sometimes.... LoL... But needless to say I understand and feel your pain.

Red said...

Gosh... I don't think I'm that bad...

Its the other people I tell you!!